1. Pepper puppy. She's a lot of work, and a lot of snuggles. So I've been enjoying her for the most part. I think we're spoiling her, but she's so sweet. Riley is finally warming up to her. We're going for her second vet visit this afternoon and we're going to let her run in their dog park there (as long as this rain dies down). We've bee taking her on lots of walks too.
2. Aside from walks, Paisley has been riding her bike a bunch and we bought Riley a little tricycle. He doesn't really "get it" yet, but we're working on it since he's only had it for half a week.
3. I've been researching a bunch of things: reading articles, watching videos/talks, and browsing different sites (and there might be some Pinterest and daydreaming mixed in there...like a pink/coral sofa).
4. I upped my dosage on a fairly new medication and it's...been taking it's toll on me to say the least.
5. I just haven't felt like blogging or spending much time on the internet at all. Maybe it's due to my medication or maybe it's been coming. I have a few projects that I want to do and hopefully I can soon. They'd be fun to blog and then maybe I'd "get back into the swing of things."
6. Steven and I have been watching Fringe still. We're on the final season. Then we'll be looking for another show to watch at nights before bed. I think that's one of my favorite times of the day. I love love love being with Steven. And it's really nice to talk about grown up stuff and watch grown up tv shows.
7. Speaking of talking... Riley and I have been working on his speech and been enjoying his speech therapy. He's doing SO WELL! He's using 2 to 3 words together and he's saying a few consonants now.
8. Paisley is finished with school now, as I imagine the vast majority of people are. It's been an adjustment especially with Riley liking that he was the only one with me all day to having Paisley and a puppy around.
So there are my excuses. Just so I don't forget what's going on.