ka ti ec up ca ke

Getting There

riley
In a week, my father in law will be here.  I could not be more excited!  We won't be having a regular Thanksgiving as we'll be getting prepared for our big move the next day.  (Anyone want to drag Paisley and Riley along to go Black Friday shopping so we won't squish them with furniture?)  I'm hoping we can do a small Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.  It will be interesting, that's for sure.  Holidays when everything is packed up in boxes alway are peculiar.

Somehow we always seem to move around holidays.  We've moved during Valentine's, a couple weeks after Christmas/New Year's, near Halloween, and now Thanksgiving.  The other times were when I was pregnant (1 month, 3 months, and 8 months with Paisley, and 5 months with Riley).

Today I'm going to be finishing up our family room and kitchen today.  Then I'll be starting on my craft room.  I need to purge a lot of things.  And consider what I actually want to keep doing.  I have stuff for scrapbooking, book binding, sewing, crocheting, kid's crafts, among other things.  I enjoy them all.  But I haven't really done much in the past while.  I miss it.  I miss being creative.

Thankful for:
1.  medication
2.  cute drawings from Paisley
3.  Riley imitating Paisley to show me his coloring
(I forgot to do yesterday)
4.  long, hot showers
5.  warm clothes
6.  gaining weight

Labels:


Post a Comment

Newer Posts → ← Older Posts

×
×